Thursday 4 August 2011

Exam+stress

Recently I met a new friend. She is a year 3 student of UCSI and is going to graduate soon. How sad every new friends of mine will be leaving me soon. 

From the first day I added her to my Facebook, we had so many things to chat. The first day we chatted till nearly 2am. Interestingly, most of our topics are related to our friend, Steven. I decided not to tell why.

Those of you who are close with me will know that I am a person who jokes a lot. Most of my words can't be trusted. But to those who doesn't know me, you will think I am a serious person. Because of this, I made her misunderstood my true meaning when I was chatting with her one day. She went to tell Steven about it and Steven wasn't happy to hear that. He called me that night and talked to me with a very serious tone and I felt a knife just stabbed into my heart. I had totally no more mood to do anything that night because I felt that I had lost a very good friend. 

I felt guilty of my doing but I decided to pull out the knife and continue my life pretending nothing had happened. I called him the next day morning asking things related to our club and he replied with his usual 'blur' tone of speaking. That night when I was going out with my friends to Leisure Mall for dinner, he SMSed me telling me that we are still friends, very good friends, in case I misunderstood him. Of course I felt glad that he never hated me but the Steven I once knew has now changed since that day. He never talk to me as much as before. Perhaps I was thinking a little too much because all of us will be having our final semester exams soon. 

I really hope I can get good grades for my exam but I'm having to many things to settle. I really hope everyone can do their best for their exams and hope I can spend the last few months wisely with my very best friend, Steven. Of course I couldn't forget Jia Quan too, who will be leaving Malaysia in about a month time. Wish the three of us can hangout once more like old times before Jia Quan leaving Malaysia until next January. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in exam.

    Wow. I wonder if he will see this. If you really want to fix the relationship then you should let him know :) I think he'll understand if you communicate well.

    I find words are still the best to express because I personally cannot explain serious thing to people face to face = =

    But I see him talking to you the other day means it's all well again huh?

    Anyway good luck in dealing your friendship. Oh and future communication as well. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh don't worry, he doesn't know about my blog.

    That night my house no electricity I called him and his voice was kinda dull. He did offer me to study in his house but I told him it was kinda hard for me to come home at that hour. Last time he would offered he to stay overnight but not this time. Anyway, I rejected his offer.

    Maybe he's busy with his final exam too that's why he didn't talk much to me. Maybe I was just a little to free to simply make wrong judgement on others.

    ReplyDelete