Tuesday 9 August 2011

A Sudden Decision

Today as usual I was having my revision in my room and suddenly my housemate knocked on my door. She told me that my bed and mattress are actually belong to the current master room owner, and the owner is leaving on this month 15th. So, he'll be taking back the bed and the mattress. Besides, the wardrobe inside my room, which  has plenty of lady's clothes, belongs to the previous owner of my current room. And now, she's selling the wardrobe off. 

I was totally shocked when I listened to it. I need to talk to someone about it so I went down to 7th floor to discuss with my friend. She too, couldn't believe my housemate is such a person. Didn't tell me about this when I moved in that time.

Just now around 6.45pm some people came into my room and took away my wardrobe. I have no where to put my clothes other than on the floor.

I hope my friend can help me to find another room soon, if not, I would have to move back everything back my home, and will never be able to enjoy hanging out with friends whenever I want. 

2 comments:

  1. So now how? Monday need to help you move to Leng Kai place or not? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure... i actually haven't see leng kai's room, duno satisfy or not...= =

    ReplyDelete