Thursday 18 August 2011

A day back to University during semester break

I was supposed to move out from my condo today, so I planned to take KTM down to Cheras during the afternoon. However, last night Elizabeth asked me out for a breakfast tomorrow morning in Cheras since she's going to hand in her proposal and I'm going to Cheras too. So, I accepted her offer and she'll drive me to Cheras too. Good for me, I don't have to take KTM to Cheras and wait for the shutter bus! And after our breakfast, we plan to pay a visit to Jia Quan's house since all of us are very free nowadays after exam.

However, all my planning went empty when I overslept this morning. I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep again! Maybe Elizabeth was right after all, she told me on the 5th SIDC module that that day was the first and maybe the last time she fetched me back to Kajang. And today she wanted to fetch me to UCSI but I didn't make it.

I had no choice but to take KTM to Cheras alone. It was quite some time since the last time I took KTM to univeristy. The train announcement speaker got improved when it announces the next station. UCSI shutter bus now stops at another different location. Instead of the bus stop at the road side at ERL, it now stops inside the car park of TBS. I didn't where exactly it stops so I waited at the other bus stop and luckily I reconfirm with Pauline and she corrected me. Just in time when I entered the car park, the bus came. 

I had my lunch at the cafeteria at the library. The cashier was an old aunty which I had never seen her before. She was very friendly. She called out the number of the food when it is done and she smiled at me when I took my dish :) 

I went back to my condo around 2.30pm. I managed to pack all my stuffs into bags and called Leng Kai, my new roommate, to help me move up my things to his room. 

Bye A-10-06 :)

Initially, I planned to leave all the things in his room and pay a visit to Jia Quan since I got nothing to do, but the sky was a bit cloudy when we moved up my stuffs to his house at 21st floor. He took quite some time to rearrange his room and clean up his room before I can put my things into his room, so it was already almost 5pm when I finished unloading all my stuffs. 

I planned to go out with Eddy and Rachaell for a dinner and movie after Rachaell's exam at 5.30pm, so I have to go to UCSI despite the sky cries. It wasn't that heavy until I was at Georgetown when it started to rain like hurricane. My jeans and shoes were all wet and the umbrella couldn't help much. 

I went up to exam hall to look for Rachaell and the path towards Block C from the library was a bit flooded, so my shoes totally soaked with all-in-one water! When I went up to the exam hall, she called me and told me that she and Phoey Khee were at the library that time. So, I had to head back to the library and my shoes soaked again for the third time. My plan of hanging out with friends was totally ruined out by the rain and also my wet shoes. I felt so uncomfortable walking in a wet shoe and I started to have headache because of the afternoon heat wave and a sudden cool temperature now. 

Steven was at the library at that time and Rachaell was keep asking him to join us but he didn't want to because he is going out with his friends. It was my idea to invite him out but he turned down my offer but yet, Racheall didn't give up asking him to come along. I felt a bit disappointed too when he insisted that he has to go out with his classmates.

Eddy didn't want to join us at last minute so Phoey Khee, who also didn't want to join us at first, offered to drive Rachaell and I to Leisure Mall but on the way there Rachaell kept 'begging' her to join us and finally she changed her mind!! (At least I didn't have to go out alone with Rachaell, XD).

We had dinner at Boston and it was quite tasty, just that the composition of the soup I think was comprised of 50% water 40% salt and 10% seasoning. And the hot Milo was so sweet too. Anyway, I didn't feel odd about this because most Malaysian loves salty and sweet foods. XD

After that, the girls went for shopping.............. window shopping, to be more precise. But thanks to them, I had a chance to see guys things. I spotted a Nike shoe, it was a very beautiful one, and also it's price, RM189!  I wanted to buy it, if I have the money. Sigh, my current most expensive shoe is just RM60, which is the one I wore it today and soak it with the all-in-one water... (sigh).... and this shoe was soaked with beach sand too when I wore it to the Unity Camp 2 months ago. Speaking of Unity Camp, I really miss those moments........ especially the moment I got some letters praising me a cute guy, and handsome guy. Too bad, it turned out to be Steven who wrote it...XD (Thought someone was interested in me).

Later at night Rachaell and I took taxi back to Angkasa. She wants to pay a visit to my new condo, to see how clean is our house. I was kind of angry with the taxi driver. The meter showed RM4.40 and I gave him RM5 he said he'll charge me RM5 since Taman Connaught has no customer! What the! But Rachaell managed to talk with him and he gave back 50 cent to me. Thanks Rachaell :D

When Rachaell's dad came to pick her, I offered to accompany her down. In the lift, I was telling that the lift doesn't have the number '4', 22nd floor, 23rd floor, 23A floor, followed by 25th floor. And suddenly there was a loud knock below the lift! Opps... Just realised that this month is the ghost month in the Chinese calender. 

Later when she left, I tried to ask Jia Quan out for a breakfast tomorrow morning because all of my classmates went back to their hometown and I have nothing left to eat. Sadly, he has to accompany most of his China friends to the airport tomorrow and couldn't eat with me. But he offered to have lunch with me tomorrow :) He told me Steven will be busy tomorrow too, because his girl friend is coming to Malaysia to look for him, how sweet. I was kind of envy when I heard that, so romantic. How I wish I have a girl friend too... Rachaell thought he lied to her that he said his sister and aunt are coming to Malaysia instead of his girl friend, but only later I found that it was Jia Quan's fault. It was not his girl friend who will be coming to look for him, but his sister and his aunt. And I felt odd when I asked Steven this question and he answered 'what girl friend'. Maybe Jia Quan didn't know that Steven has broke up with his girl friend. I wanted to correct him but he insisted that he knows Steven better than me. Ya, maybe I was wrong after all, but it was Steven who told me that she broke up with him already. How sad..... maybe having a very good friend is better than having a girl friend... haha... 

He told me that he and his other friends are going to Redang island later this month. I felt kind of sad because they China people have chance to go for holiday around Malaysia but I'll have to stuck in my house playing The Sims everyday. And the most disappointed is that I have never been to Redand island, not even Langkawi! I wish my UCSI friends will organize a trip to go for a holiday during the next semester break because my parents are busy with their works and my brothers have different holidays, we cannot match each other's time to go for a holiday. 

How I wish someone will care more about me, then my life will be much more interesting :D

14 comments:

  1. U seriously hv to do loads of corrections..
    Correction one: u begged me to go out wit you..
    Correction two: I was helping u to ASK Steven out but failed! SORRY
    Correction 3ree: I tried calling u to tell u that we were in de library but
    TOO BAD U DIN ANSWER lol..
    Others, u nid to check ur spelling,grammar n vocabs LOL

    Overall, it was FUN lol RIGHT...?? Bluek! NITES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya.. Most important correction.. It's PHOEY KHEE not pui kee lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with above. xD Oh and do check missing words. Lol. Haiya don't complain about shoes liao xD If got money I also want to buy Radii la but reality is, I only bought shoes below rm50! XDDDD Expectation and reality got a bit distance one.

    Wow at least I went to Redang before la. When I was like... a few months old? Lol. Great idea I told them this way before also! Okay now you may plan. Please go to beach :)) I'll ask Chun How them go. Lol. Holeen might not want but nvm we can make it. Lololololololol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. swt... it was almost 2am I type things also blur blur and so many ppl keep kacau me in facebook. I also no time double check any spelling or grammer mistakes la...zz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol you blogging still can layan facebook one ah

    ReplyDelete
  6. zzzzzzzz....

    of coz i have to on facebook la... if not that VRinstupidlove will nag me again... =_="

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Wat STUPID.? Jaga jaga ah low Joe Hahn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. low joHAN its PHOEY KHEE!!! lol n hey!! u stil have LOADS of correction nida be CORRECTED..lol.. btw.... y say me ... == shiakkk..don let me see u later! i wil chop u! =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. You stupid ass why you go and ask people about his girlfriend = = Feel odd masih tanya. That's very personal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol by the way just remembered something, having a bf/gf will only increase your expenses. Ahahahahahahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ppl discuss personal things cannot meh???

    ReplyDelete
  12. never mind la... each person got their own thinking perspective :D

    ReplyDelete