Monday 15 August 2011

Today I fell; Tomorrow I WILL stand up again.


I notice that since coming to UCSI, I kept myself busy and I keep on procrastinating my work and assignments. Maybe some of you might notice it too. I find that I spent too much time on Facebook recently until I didn’t have time to study. I keep blaming that my mid-term exams results fall because this semester I had to work for UCSI as student helper, have to study for my music theory and have to teach violin.

All these are just excuses! I have a friend, who just came in to UCSI taking Foundation in Music. She is even busier than me. She has to teach 20+ piano students, working as student helper for UCSI, practice her piano and clarinet as she just had her clarinet exam recently, but yet, she still have time to study to maintain her results.

I just had my last final exam paper for this semester in this morning. It was just introductory accounting and it was so tough for me. That’s because I didn’t study enough and this is the first time I have never finished studying the subject before going to exam. I felt so regretful that I had never paid attention to my lecture. I knew that all of my lectures are from 12.30pm to 2pm and I knew I’ll get hungry during this time and I knew I can never concentrate when I’m hungry but I didn’t do anything to improve my situation. And because of this, I couldn’t pay attention to most of the lectures and I didn’t know how to do tutorials and ended up so regretful of my action.

This exam I might fail. My scholarship might be taken away if I couldn’t maintain CGPA 3.2. And if I have no more scholarship to support my tuition fees, I would have to pay with my PTPTN loan. And I wouldn’t have extra money to buy luxury goods, like the Nikon D5100 that I am thinking of buying it now.

All I can do now is to wish that I can get at least CGPA3.2. This time I’ve realized how playful I am since coming to UCSI. Being active in UCSI doesn’t mean it will definitely affect my CGPA but I have to know how to manage my time well. This semester break I have to work for my accounting because this introductory accounting is the foundation of the future accounting papers that I’m going to take soon.

Though I might fail to achieve my target for this semester, I’ve learned a great mistake from this lesson. I hope I will be more discipline after this. 

11 comments:

  1. Essay type: Cause and effect.
    Jiayous la :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know how to change the time? u see the time u posted this msg.... 10.54am...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol you never go play with your settings one meh. Go setting, it's under formatting, change your time zone to Kuala Lumpur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very unfamiliar with blogspot....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i used this since 2011... my first blog was written in 2008 in windows live space... now i imported all the blogs here... so ppl think i used blogspot since 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh okay. But now it's already mid August of 2011! You should get use to blogspot by now. I've been using it since early 2008~

    Did I type wrongly or you deleted your old post of 2008? Archive only shows to 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't go and try out those settings, u see the side of my blog doesn't have those chat box, or music player... good for ppl with slow internet speed... haha....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think cannot import so many blogs... i went to wordpress also can't find, coz wordpress auto import from windows live space... maybe i'm wrong la, i started writing blogs since 2009... but i don think that was my first blog...= =

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those chatbox, music players, clock, counter, badges, widgets stuffs are from external source. It's under design section not setting pun = =

    I start blogging short after I start using Internet. Lol. Means like arnd 2005 or 2006. What the hell you cannot even rmb how many blogs you had? xD

    I had one in window live space, then move to blogspot, last year opened one in pixnet to put those posts I want to lock up with passwords. Cz stupid blogspot cannot set password must done by external source = =

    ReplyDelete
  10. i started with windows live space, then they going to close so they offered me to import to wordpress lo... but since I'm going to use wordpress, why not i use blogspot? so after importing to wordpress, I imported again to blogspot lo... I really can't remember what was my first blog in windows live space, maybe just say now I'm starting to write blogs lo...

    ReplyDelete