Thursday 13 October 2011

My foreseen future in UCSI

For the first time in my two semesters in UCSI,
I finally got a chance to play badminton with friends,
which I've waited a very long time for this moment.
It was nice to sweat out to release all those toxic that are contained in my body,
because I have never exercise for a very long time.

After playing, we had a teatime near Angkasa condo.

Coming back home,
I just realised something will gonna happen in a very short time,
something that will change back my life back to where I belong to,
back to where I used to be,
where my character always put me down.

What Kok Seong told me was very true,
that I should start mixing around with my own coursemates,
which I did that before involving in any AFSA events.
But not after I got to know these awesome AFSA friends!
Because soon,
very soon,
all of my AFSA friends will gonna graduate soon,
will gonna leave UCSI University,
will gonna leave me.
That time I will be very lonely,
plus my closest coursemate had recently got a new boyfriend.
We used to eat together,
discuss assignment together,
talk together,
spend time together,
but now, she does that with him,
not me anymore.

Organizing events really do help to enchance one's relationship.
It all started with AFSA Night preparation,
where I started to get to know more AFSA friends,
and because of AFSA Night,
I learned that losing something will make me regret that I never appreciate it before I loss it.
AFSA Financial Board Game too,
going through those glory moments, solving clonflicts together
had enchanced the friendship between Steven and I,
until we can call brothers between each other.

Some people say I manage to make a lot of new friends in UCSI,
yes, that's true.
But, quantity is more than quality.
And both quantity and quality are all AFSA friends,
which will equal to nothing more to me
when they left UCSI.

Some of them are leaving this semester.
It's my fortune to get to know you guys,
you guys are awesome!
However, I should take Kok Seong's advice,
to mix around with my coursemate,
so that I won't be so lonely.

4 comments:

  1. This piece of advice somehow true for me too! *alert*

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as your relationship with him remain stable... you won't have to go through what i'm going to go through in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that Kok Seong gave u some advices.. :)

    Agree with him.. You can be frens with us but u shld also mix around with ur own coursemates (same batch).. So that you guys can arrange to take similar subjects in each semester and have time to hang out.. ^^

    And maybe pull them into AFSA.. ahem ahem.. Just kidding.. xD But u can consider this also.. Cos just having the same subjects and going out yumcha, u wun noe de real personalities of ur frens.. It is thru working together such as organizing events that you will really noe de real person.. Cos with all de stress and pressure, sweat and tears, their real personality will surely come out..

    This is why in AFSA, we always get close with each other by organizing the same event.. <3

    ReplyDelete