Monday 24 October 2011

Auld Lang Syne

I have just changed my playlist on the right side of your monitor.
This time I only put one song,
the song that brings me sweet memories,
because I sang that during my Form 5 graduation ceremony.
I miss those moments back there in that very school I stepped in once...
Enjoy~
Auld Lang Syne....

There's always a reason behind everything that happens.
I put this song is because of someone...
someone that is going to leave me very soon..
someone that once able to touch my heart deeply, so deep that I cried once..
someone that truly fits the title 'brother'.....

Today is his last paper for his Degree.
I felt bad to have arguments with him yesterday,
but we will never hate each other.
We will always forgive each other no matter what happens.

I felt glad to see him put 100% of efforts in doing his revision.
He really spent all his time on his studies,
make his own notes,
went to look for his lecturer for guide.
I really wish I am that kind of person,
I really regret my past...
I wish I could go back in time...

Day by day has passed....
The day that I hated most, is approaching, very soon...
I hate to be apart from him
but it is all fated...

Though we might not be able to see and talk to each other that frequent,
but our bond between brothers will stay firm forever,
so strong that neither hurricane nor tornado can break it apart.

All the best! Brother Steven...






2 comments:

  1. You wrote so many posts just for Steven. Coming four months how many are you going to write? o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. told u i'll write those very emotional blogs lo... if i'm not emo, i can't write blogs. XD i guess time is the factor that will stop me from thinking of him. I've gone through this experience, don worry. perhaps the next blog will be about my life, and not about him :)

    ReplyDelete