Thursday 13 October 2011

Bukit Bintang trip with 'daddy' and 'gor gor'

I laughed out when I wrote the words 'daddy' and 'gor gor'.
Sounded so childish, am I?

Recently I've expanded my family members,
adding another 'daddy' with Kok Seong,
another 'brother' with Steven,
and another 'sister' with Rachaell.

As promised to Steven,
I'll bring him out to sort of celebrate his success in organizing the AFSA Financial Board Game
as well as helping him to release stress
after what happened recently.
So, I brought him out to Bukit Bintang on last Sunday,
with Kok Seong, so that will not too boring :)
I was looking forward for my 'sis' (Rachaell) to join with us,
but she has other things to do.

Because I came back to my Cheras house on that day morning,
I was sweating when I reached my house.
So, I took some time to calm down before going to LRT station.
And because of that, Steven and I were 30 minutes late in Hang Tuah station to meet 'daddy'.
So sorry Kok Seong.... haha....



We had lunch at Lot 10.
The foods looked delicious,
but it's actually the same as those hawker stalls,
it's just that the price is doubled up.

'Daddy's lunch

My lunch


Self portrait

We then went to LowYat Plaza RedBox to sing k.
This was the first time singing with Kok Seong
and the second time with Steven.
I wished Jia Quan were in Malaysia now.


Model 1

Model 2

Model 3

We actually started to sing at 1.30pm and was only given to sing till 5pm but until 5pm,
nobody came to collect money from us.
So we continued to sing, and sing,
still nobody came.
Finally we stopped singing and left at 6.30pm.
They actually let us sing until 7.30pm because that time not many people coming to sing.

After that we went to Time Square Nikon Centre.
I tried out Nikkor AF-S 50mm f1.8G.
It was damn nice!


I even tried out my favourite camera,
also the one I'm going to buy! Nikon D5100

The articulating LCD allows us to take self-portrait

Cartoon effect!

Selective colour-blue

Selective colour-green, skin brown
And finally we had dinner at a China Chinese restaurant.
Kok Seong and I were the only Malaysian there that time.
We ordered these... I've no idea what these called





I really enjoyed hanging out that day.
And I was very glad that I helped Steven to release out all his stress.

2 comments:

  1. haha!! u make me drool~ but de first pic of food..in d china restaurant..looked like...wormie..xD but de second one made me drool~ h.u.n.g.r.y...urgh!

    ReplyDelete