Thursday 13 October 2011

First ever home made delicious breakfast with friends

I had sore throat recently and caught a slight fever on Monday night.
Steven promised if I get well soon,
he'll buy me 'oil fry ghost' as breakfast on Thursday.
Such a caring brother!!

And I did recover by Thursday.
He bought some 'oil fry ghost' from the morning market
and I invited Rachaell to come along.
I don't understand why Steven quietly went down to buy without even telling us,
so that I can buy with him and also some other foods.
But he only bought 'oil fry ghost' and it can't fulfil our breakfast.
So I fried sausages and Rachaell fried scrambled egg.


I really like that moment eating home-cook foods eating with friends.
It gave me a very family-warm feeling.
Hope to have more soon.
Thank you gor gor and je je!

No comments:

Post a Comment