Tuesday 6 September 2011

New Semester, new house

Three weeks of holiday just passed.
My result is out too and it came out just like I expected.
Bad~
But,
what is unexpected is that I have moved.....
to a place where it reminds me of my childhood life.
Does this sentence sounds familiar?
Yes, I posted it once in Facebook about two months ago.
I've moved to Steven's house.

For the first time in my life,
I'm staying with foreigners,
not Bangladeshi, not African, not Korean,
but, China Chinese.
Though I stayed with Indonesian students before,
to me that one month staying with them was like staying in hostel,
because I can hardly see those two Indonesian housemates around house.

However, this time I'm staying with 5 Chinese
and I am the only Malaysian Chinese here.
Though today is the second day I'm staying here,
I've already get the impression about them.
The experience staying with them is totally different from staying with Malaysian Chinese.
However, I'm can't decide whether to say that staying with them is considered my fortune
because on the first night,
I felt like I wanted to go home immediately...
I want to stay with my family...
This happens because I'm not get used to foreign students yet,
it's the time that matters...
for me to get used to them...

I moved in yesterday in the morning. If I were to carry everything up by myself alone, I would be exhausted to death. I can't believe I brought so many things here, though I didn't bring any textbook nor lecture slides. What did I bring? I've no idea....

Steven, Jia Quan and I helped to carry everything from my dad's car. I was so sorry I had to make them suffer early in the morning, especially when they both just woke up at that time. I thought they would just leave my stuffs at the living hall expecting me to arrange my stuffs by myself. But I was wrong. They helped me to put all into my room, and even helped me to sort everything nicely. Steven even sacrifices half of his table for me.

The right side is now my table.


I really felt bad about myself because Steven has helped me so much especially these few days but yet, I treat him as if he were invisible. How bad I am! I didn't want those to happen but it's hard for me to change my character.

I started to feel awkward whenever he comes close to me. I felt very uneasy with him around me nowadays. I've never experienced these kind of feelings before this. We used to be very close to each other but now, I seldom talk to him....

Today after our dance practice I was about to leave with Chin Mun but was stopped by Steven, asking me to go back with him. He was kind of sad/angry when he knows I'm leaving him alone. I didn't mean to leave him behind but I was too tired at that time, forgotten about him. I'm so sorry. But on the way back I didn't talk much with him, because I was keep talking with Natalie. Even after she went her own way, I didn't talk much with Steven because I felt like we're now becoming strangers to each other, or maybe I should say he's becoming a stranger to me. I feel shy to talk to him...

I never hate him. I never think of ignoring him. I appreciate what he has done for me. I appreciate how much he cares about me. Because I've never met someone like him before in my life, that truly cares about his friends that much, that really help his friends whenever they ask for it. Because even my own brothers will not do that to me.

4 comments:

  1. "He was kind of sad/angry when he knows I'm leaving him alone. "

    My friend... Believe me, YOU THINK TOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....yala i think only ma... that's y i said kind of... his facial expression told me that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. joe hahn ar ur words sounds.... quite wrong leh :P anyway nice to hear that life is treating you well :D

    ReplyDelete