Saturday 10 September 2011

The moment they left

Yesterday was the day two of my housemates went back to China.
I reached home around 8am in the morning but they were still sleeping.
Thought I got no chance to say goodbye to them
because I have to attend a talk in the university the whole day.

Perhaps God knows that I wished to come back home
to wish them goodbye for the last time...

We had an hour break for lunch time during the talk,
so immediately I rushed back home after having my lunch.

The moment I reached home and I saw the gate had opened,
I knew I was still in time because they hadn't left yet.
They had already packed everything and waiting for the taxi they had called.
Around 2pm we started to bring everything down to the condo entrance,
where the taxi was waiting for them.

I brought down my camera but didn't have the chance 
to take a last group photo with them.

The moment Jia Quan and Hai Bo stepped into the taxi...
The moment the taxi turned around...
The moment the taxi accelerated and moved out of my sight...
My eyes started to get wet...
I felt kinda reluctant to let them go...
but I couldn't stop them from going 
because it is their wish.

Best of luck in your internship.
Wish to see you soon in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment