Friday 9 September 2011

Goodbye, my friend

There are so many racism in this world.
Even Malaysian chinese and China Chinese are doing the same thing.
Maybe you too, did notice that China Chinese and Malaysian Chinese
always group with their own gang.
I can hardly see both of them mixing around,
though both are Chinese.
If I'm wrong,
then there should be many Malaysian Chinese playing QQ.
But are there any?

Because of this matter,
I did reconsider and reconsider before heading to the dead end
that I have no choice, but to stay with my China friends.
Yes, I am the only Malaysian Chinese in their house.
I have a little hard time communicating with them.
As a Malaysian Chinese,
I usually speak in mandarin,
combining with some English words,
sometimes with Malay words too.
But now,
I have to speak in total pure mandarin to them everyday,
and I find this a very hard way to communicate with them because I'm not used to it yet.
I have a hard time listening to their slang too,
but they don't have trouble listening to me,
other than I always tell them that I'm very sien (boring).

Tomorrow two of my housemates are going back to China.
One of them is Jia Quan.
You should know who is he if you're a true fans of my blog... XD
In my house, I'm only close with Steven and him.
Though I'm not close with the others, neither they close to me too,
they treated me as if I were their close friends.
(I starting to like China friends :D)

I did plan to follow them to LCCI tomorrow,
but I had registered for the SIDC talk since last semester
and I couldn't miss this talk because I need the 5 SWA points.
Haiz... I really hate to see friends leaving me.
But this is all fated.
I couldn't change anything.
All I can do is,
to wish him all the best for his four-month internship.
I'm sure I'll see him again next year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment