Friday 25 December 2009

Singapore trips day 2, 22nd Dec 2009

"Wake up lo!" shouted my sister inside my room to my brother & me. How could you come inside our room without permission! People still wanted to sleep you know!


It was about 8am. My brother-in-law went to work at nearby office already & my sister holiday started today. This morning she brought my brother & I to a nearby supermarket-Sheng Siong to buy some groceries & for our breakfast too…


After having our breakfast at home, I tried to connect the computer to the internet but still failed. Before 11am, the 3 of us went out to the music library to search for the music books we wanted. We took bus there because our car can only be drove after 7pm plus my sister phobia of driving!


The MRT station is just downstairs of our house, so it is very convenient to the people around here to travel around & to work. I noticed the people here many of them love to listen to the headphone while walking to their destination. The people here were all about speed & efficient. We passed through the MRT station, which is underground & walked to the bus stop. The escalator moved very fast too!


Boon Keng MRT station was the station we passed. It was huge inside although not many people will use it because according to my sis, it was built as a bunker in case any terrorist attack Singapore.


We wanted to take a double decker bus but we don’t have much time to wait for it so just took a single decker bus to Esplanade, where the music library lies at.



This was the ezlink card we used to board buses & MRT.



Rooftop of Esplanade.



Library@esplanade.

Although this library full of books but we can’t find what we wanted. I was looking for a piece to perform in next month pesta angpau organized by UKM.


After spending for about an hour searching in the library, we went to Marina Square to have our lunch.



OMG, Mega Mac at Macdonald’s.


We went to The Café’ Cartel to eat. I ordered St. Louis Pork Ribs.



Yummy!


After that we went to Suntec City Mall just to look around.


Then we went to City Link. We bought a special ice-cream & shared among the 3 of us because very expensive!



Then we went to Raffles City.


It was late afternoon & we decided to go back home. We took MRT back because as I mentioned before, there’s a MRT station just downstairs of our house.


To go back from Raffles City, we need to take 2 trains. After taking the first train, which is all underground train, suddenly my elder brother decided to go to Plaza Singapura Yamaha to search for his exam piece. Too bad they don’t have it. The Yamaha here got many drums, I’m sure Chun Yan will be crazy if he was here with me…


On the way back to the MRT station, we saw many people gathering below. It was then I knew that Jay Chou & Ling Zhi Ling were coming to meet their fans here at 7pm. It was about 5pm something & people started to gather. Wow…



My brother-in-law came back from work & made dinner for us. Although my sister was in holiday, but she still needed to teach her private student. After having our dinner, he drove her to her private student’s house & brought us to Orchard Road for my brother to snap photos. Em, I was so careless & forgot to bring another jeans so I had to borrow from my brother-in-law. Luckily it fits! Maybe I’m getting fatter already…


About 9.30pm, after fetching my sister, we went to Brewerkz to taste their beer. We ordered the beer taster set only so just drank a little beer only. This was our supper.



After walking around at Clarke Quay, we went straight back home & sleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment