Wednesday 16 December 2009

3 days of fun just after SPM.

The last 5 minutes before the end of SPM was so hard to past…. At first i though I’ll just go back home & have a nice sleep after SPM because my friend, Kok Chuan who had organize a BBQ party at his house that day didn’t invite me over there. I thought he never treated me as his friend. But on the last day of SPM he wanted me to go to his house. Luckily he still remembered me.

After having a long nap, my dad drove me to Kok Chuan’s house. At late noon, we started to prepare the BBQ.

IMG_3889IMG_3891

At night we started our BBQ.

IMG_3916

Most of the foods were wasted… :(

IMG_3923

After eating, we chatted with friends. There was an aunty talked to me about God, so annoying.

 IMG_3937

At almost 11pm, I went back home…. This BBQ was great but I was a stranger to many of them. So i didn’t talked much that day… thanks ya Kok Chuan!

On the second day, early morning about 7 we all were to be gathered at KFC Kajang for the trip to Sunway Lagoon. When i arrived, there were 3 of them already. I thought i’m going to be the first… Because we were too early, we had some breakfast.

The van we rented should be arrive at 8am but it came at 8.30. What to do, this is Malaysia time…  In the bus………..

IMG_3956 

IMG_3958

At 9.43am, we arrived at Sunway Pyramid because it was raining… The theme park not open yet.

IMG_3964

IMG_3969

I wish can play ice skating next time….

IMG_3975 IMG_3977 So tired la this Tan Qiyuan…

Later when the rain stopped, we went to Sunway Lagoon. There were many of us Yu Hua students there. Although we all knew each other but we separated into many groups. Our group all of us bought 5 parks. What waste actually. I told them we couldn’t play all parks in one day but they don listen. So i had to buy all 5 parks so that I won’t be separated with them. Quite lonely be with them because again I’m quite a stranger to them. I’m the only E class student. haiz… What ask me chose my best friend from F class… But nevertheless, I got fun there. The rides there some were better than Genting, more exciting. I actually don’t know the names of the rides because I just follow them. All i knew was a ride name Tomahawk made me feel drowsy. That was the best ride! Too bad my camera were inside the locker. I can’t take photos! The foods there were like gold so expensive so we skipped our lunch. During afternoon, we went to swim at the ‘beach’. There I lost my RM8 because I didn’t realise the money will ‘float’ out of my pocket. But at least I found back RM2. haha….. We were so crazy playing water… that’s why i didn’t realist my money ‘swam’ away too… After swimming I had slight headache. My face were red already. I played flying fox too! Before I ‘flew’ down, the man pulled me down. I haven’t ready yet actually, so scary…

At about 5pm, it started to rain. The parks were closed but the wild life still open. We went back to the locker to get our clothes & bath. Finally I got back my camera. You know, my life without camera will not be interesting! There’s one more thing I regret for not asking my brother. We shouldn’t had rent that locker because it can be open once. Every token will be charged RM5 for one time lock. But for my brother, they rented at the beach there. There the lockers were charged Rm10 but they can open as many time as they wanted. & they used password instead of us using key.

After bathing, I went out the toilet while waiting the others. Meanwhile I took photos.

IMG_4005

IMG_4006

What a tired day…….. Our van should be arrived at 8pm. so we still had time before the park close. We were separated again. Some of us went to the wild life there to see wild animals. Too bad we had an umbrella but there were 4 of us. How to share?

IMG_4015

IMG_4029

Everyone was so tired………….

IMG_4037 Chun Yan was ‘talking’ to his brother. haha…. kidding only, i know you’re a sheep.

IMG_4048 Took photo with my best friend before leaving this park. It will the last photo we took together in year 2009. I started to miss you Chun Yan… So sad to leave you~

IMG_4059 See what did I said? I sacrifice myself by getting wet instead of sharing an umbrella with 4 guys.

IMG_4060 At the exit of Sunway Lagoon. Goodbye Sunway Lagoon!

Inside Sunway Pyramid:

I was so hungry. Not just me but all of us! But I still busy taking photos instead of looking for food to eat.

IMG_4062                                                                                IMG_4065IMG_4064

After that, we went to meet our gang. They were eating in…. forgot what burger restaurant it was. So expensive! So Chun Yan & I went to KFC. So particular that Chun Yan. Meat also need to choose the best. haiz…. Funny, later Ling Han brought in A&W hotdog into KFC.

After eating, we went over to McDonald (which was just beside KFC) to meet the others.

IMG_4071

After we had our dinner, some of us went to play ice skating. I hope I can play but I was tired & I felt guilty of losing my money :( haiz… just assume I donated my money la. haha… or assume I paid for the locker money.

While they were Ice skating, somebody asked me to take some couple photos.

IMG_4073

I didn’t mean the blue shirt guy with the yellow shit girl. I meant the black shirt guy & the girl behind. haha….

IMG_4079

There is a photo I shouldn’t upload. It’s actually a photo of the girl fall down. haha & her trousers…. ahem……sorry ya Swee Mei……….XD

Finally it was almost 8pm & we should be at the exit of Sunway Pyramid but we don’t know where should we go so we went back to the entrance of Sunway Lagoon.

IMG_4083

I was so crazy to take photos. It was raining but I still went out to take this shot. What will people think of me?

Finally we knew where was the main entrance of Sunway Pyramid.

IMG_4089

Again the van late 30 minutes. haiz…. The Indian man drove 130km/h you know? inside the van:

IMG_4100

Impressive with the ISO 3200 technology. Even brighter than what my eye can see without using flash! Sorry Chun Yan if I hurt your knee… & thanks for the locker fee… :D

That’s the end of Sunway Lagoon trip…………………..!

On the third day (today), we planned to play paintball today. This was the second time I played paintball in this year.

Our bus should arrived at 7.30am it was late. It wasn’t an air-cond bus but later we changed bus. This was because the road in front of Yu Hua was under construction, they don’t want to damage their bus.

Inside the bus, i sat with De Yun. Erh! again talked about God….. why you people keep talking about God in front of me? Is God trying to tell me something?

Nothing much to take photos today, cause I had been there before.

IMG_4113 This is Ng Chun Yan. Funny guy. He thought he had to wear his bag while playing paintball for chest protection.

IMG_4119 This is me. I was not surrendering, but adjusting my face mask but this guy took this shot too early. But, nice one! Good job. haha……

This time paintball game wasn’t as fun as the 1st time i came. Firstly the guys were not supplied with vest. But when the paintball hit my chest it won’t be very pain. The way of playing paintball at the lake there should be very nice because there were many hidings. But today, we just played at one road. So not shoot over the lake. Not fun~~ But the fun began at second play. We were allowed to use all our paintballs before surrender. That means, even you were shot, got you can still continue. Syok ar!

 IMG_4130 Our lunch at Tanamera.

After the second match, some of us wanted to play for the third match. But they had to pay for it. I didn’t feel like playing so I don’t want to play. So I walked around Tanamera & took some shots.

IMG_4149 

They were going to the third match.

IMG_4178 After taking some shots, I went to race with Chun Yan. haha… I already knew I’m gonna win. haha… Why? Look at Chun Yan, so fat. haha… After the race, I began to feel tired. That was when they came back to the headquarter.

IMG_4189 The ‘counter-strike’ guy was Chu Joon Sin. It was his birthday today. Happy birthday. Remember 5F class tradition? the birthday boy were to be raped. So this guy were raped on the truck. Lol…. By the way, thanks to Canon Digic 4 processor so that I can take shots against bright light. The other camera can’t take this shot. haha… That’s why I said, buy camera, choose Canon.

IMG_4194 Stupid ham sap Kee Onn & De Yun.

That’s the end of our paintball trip. We were back at our beloved school at about 4.30pm. When we got down from the bus, it was the last time I saw my friends. I watched Chun Yan walked away with his friends behind me. He didn’t even turned his head to say goodbye to me… :( haiz… what kind of friend is this?

Although this is the last day we hanged out together, I hope next year we still can hang out some time… Or maybe visit their house during chinese new year….. Starting to miss all my friends~ Take care & goodbye. Hope to see you guys in 2010. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment