Thursday 24 December 2009

Singapore trips day 1, 21st Dec 2009.

This morning after having my breakfast I played Left 4 Dead before heading to KTM Kajang. I didn’t realise I forgot to bring an extra jeans there. Hehe…


I arrived at KTM Kajang with my elder brother at about 2pm. The train expected to arrive at 2.40pm but it delayed to 3pm. I tried to play video call with my friend for the last time in year 2009 but he doesn’t want to accept my call. Suan liao lo, I SMS chat with another friend.



This is my train ticket to Singapore.


In the train we urine through the toilet bowl to the railway while the train was moving.


Our train expected to arrive at Singapore station at 9.30pm but it arrives at 11pm instead. We met out sister & our brother-in-law there & they brought us to a mamak store near their house for supper because we missed our dinner. These are the foods we ordered.


 


 


When we reached back to my sister’s house… wow… so messy…. So many music instruments here… including a drum set which was not set up yet… I’m sure Chun Yan will be crazy if he was here…lol… It was almost 1am when we reached home. I tried to use internet that night but their internet connection bad that night maybe because it was raining….. So I slept….

No comments:

Post a Comment