Thursday 24 November 2011

An off day for my new job

I've been looking for a part-time job recently around Low Yat, Time Square, Viva Home, Leisure Mall and around UCSI but none will hire a person just to work for a month. On the 17th of November 2011, I almost gave up in searching for job and so when I was going back Semenyih to teach violin on that night, I went to Tesco Semenyih and saw vacancy in Maxis Center and so I asked for it and gave them my details.

Around 5.30pm that day when I just woke up from my nap, I got an unknown call. It was from that Maxis Center saying that I'm hired!! I was so happy that I finally got hired and will start working in the following Monday.

Being a salesman isn't as easy as I thought. It is quite tiring but I learned a lot of new things that I've never learn before.

Yesterday Nilai UC had an awards day for foundation studies and I was invited to the ceremony. And because of this, I had to take a day leave.

As usual when I was studying in Nilai UC, I'll have to wake up at 6am to get the 7am train. It had been a long time since the last time I took the Seremban KTM. After reaching Nilai bus terminal, I took the shuttle bus to the college. I saw many unfamiliar faces around the campus now because I had never been here for the past 6 months.

Coming back to Nilai UC gave me a very relaxing feeling as this campus was built to be like a resort. I love the campus very much actually because of its lush green campus, surrounded by forest. The air is really fresh and the surrounding is very peaceful and quiet. How I wish UCSI has this kind of campus...

The ceremony was said to start at 8am but it started in 9am instead. It wasn't as big as UCSI awards day few months ago, but it had improved since the last year awards day for foundation studies, where I was one of the committees.

I was quite disappointed because many of my old friends weren't in the college that day and I regretted that I didn't post it in Facebook that I was going to Nilai UC. However, I felt glad that I met some of my good friends over there. Two more weeks will be their finals, wish you all good luck!!

At night I taught my violin students for the last lesson. However, one of my students was absent and didn't notify us. I felt a bit sad to stop teaching them because I really wanted to teach them, just that I couldn't handle my time table properly and ruined my studies. Starting from today, I am as if a bird just released from a cage being trapped for a year!

I AM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment