Thursday 24 November 2011

A dilemma over a difficult simple decision

There's one question that I've asked myself over and over again since my friend, Swee Leong, had asked me whether me and one of my friends want to move to his house next year or not.

The problem is....

After two months staying in my current place, I have 'love' towards this house, though at first I really felt awkward being in a total strangers' house filled with non-Malaysians. That kind of feeling I will never forget in my life because Steven had helped me to make me feel like I am part of their family, because they care each other very much, just like brothers. This is because they have no relatives here and they had to depend on each other and so this 'family' gave me a very special feeling when I started staying here compared to when I was staying with Malaysian students.

And because of having 'love' towards this house, as well as felt unreluctant to move out from my step brother's house, plus I am sick of moving here and there so many times, I took quite long time to consider whether I should move? or stay? taking count of the rent in both sides, as well as the behavior of the housemates.

At first I really wanted to stay because Steven is going back China soon, so I thought of staying here to spend with him these last few moments before he leaves. However, before I moved into his house, I told him I am just going to stay for 2 months and had promised my friend that I'll move out with him next year. So it's quite a difficult yet simple decision to make, whether I should stay or move? It's just that I went into dilemma for quite a long time.

But finally I've decided....

...that I'll move out...

Why? It's a long story to tell, but in short, I don't want to be in a place that will be bored to me when someone is not at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment