Wednesday 7 April 2010

Life after SPM

During my secondary schooling time, I was always thinking that I'll enter Form 6 then enter UPM to study music. That's why if there is any education fair, I'll just simply go through only, didn't really see if there is course that I might like it.

 

Until last month after getting my SPM result, my family members advised me to think properly whether I'm really interested in music or not & they told me for a man, we should find some jobs that are highly paid, as you can see most music teachers are females. So from that moment onwards, I think I should consider another course.

 

Since I don't want to waste my 2 years time in form 6, studying things that I'm not interested, so I'll study in a college instead. My first college I went to see to find what course interested was Inti UC in Nilai. I find that business study is quite interesting & can are highly paid too. The problem now is, the fee is so expensive. Although with my 8A3B SPM result, I can't get enough scholarship to pay. So then I went to Nilai International UC. Though their fee is cheaper but their scholarship is not that much as in Inti. The last college I went was KLIUC. Although this place is under construction, the landscape is not as beautiful as in Nilai International UC as it is awarded best landscape award in Malaysia, but KLIUC is the cheapest among these 3 colleges.

 

After my last day of working in KFC on 4th of April, I had more time to think what subject to study & which college to study. Suddenly this course strikes my mind - network & mobile technology. As we all can see, mobile phone technology grows faster than computer, so I think this course will be my final course to choose. As for diploma in this course is only available in KLIUC. And after thinking so long, today after my Undang test (which I got 47/50) I went to KLIUC to register this course. With my SPM result I get 60% discount for the first semester.

 

I'm now a student in KLIUC.....

No comments:

Post a Comment