Monday 20 December 2010

KLIUC; Nilai UC; UCSI?

Did i make a wrong move 8 months ago? All I know is that I made a wrong decision taking diploma in mobile and network technology in KLIUC. But on the first day of class, I applied to withdraw from that university because I dislike the environment. So, I chose to study in Nilai UC although I would be much pleased if I could study in INTI University instead because it gives me the University feeling, whereas in Nilai, I got a hospital feeling.

From the first semester Nilai had gave me a bad impression, just like what I had mentioned in the previous blog. I can't wait to transfer to another University, which is UCSI because it is much cheaper.

I went to UCSI open day last Saturday 18th December 2010. Actually last Wednesday I went there once to ask because so happen I was in KL that time. The marketeers told me I couldn't use my second semester result to apply for degree even though I have finish my foundation program next year, unless my foundation result is out then I can apply to study there. I couldn't make sure of what they told me so I went for their open day to confirm it because I have a friend who had just finished her foundation program and will study in UCTI next January. She told me she already applied to study there by using her second semester results. So after confirming that I couldn't apply for their May intake so I have to wait for September intake.

During the open day, I talked to the accounting lecturer there. She said she needs to see the syllabus of my subjects in my foundation to see whether I have to take their foundation program or not. I was suddenly so scare that I couldn't go straight to degree with my foundation from Nilai and I have no choice but to continue in Nilai. But I think she's wrong. I should be able to go straight to my degree using my Foundation cert from Nilai.

I was also disappointed to know that I couldn't apply for their May intake because my last semester in Nilai will end later than UCSI, so my result will not out until around mid of may. That time when I knew this I told myself that I made a wrong move to study in Nilai. I have even thought of directly apply to study their foundation for next semester and immediently withdraw from Nilai UC but how can I do this?

So now I really hope everything goes well as planned. I hope to study degree in UCSI next year September and not Foundation! Even they really couldn't accept my Nilai foundation, what should I do? Should I take their foundation or continue my degree in Nilai? To that extend I could only blame myself for choosing the wrong University at the first place.

1 comment: