Sunday 29 August 2010

First semester result

This morning I was so eager to take my result to see whether I can maintain my scholarship or not. My friends got their results yesterday 9am onwards although it was a Sunday so I thought today also can take at 9am.

However, I was wrong.

When I entered the resource centre, they asked us to come at 2pm to collect our results. Before I left, the exam unit called me and told me a bad news. I was unable to continue my scholarship. This news, I had been expecting since before exam. I wasn’t ready for my exam because I was too playful and what I studied can’t enter my brain too.

When I told my dad about this, he was upset about this. I knew he will but I did my best during my exam and I wasn’t feeling well during my English exam. I know all these are not the reasons for me not getting good results. I should have studied hard since the first day of class. But it’s all too late now…..

What I can do now is I must change my lifestyle. I cannot ‘lepak’ at night, waste time ‘facebooking’ and many more. Hope next semester I can get good results and continue my scholarship for my third semester. Although I know that second semester onwards it won’t be so easy life anymore but I only taking 5 subjects compare to SPM 11 subjects! Hope won’t be so unlucky to get lousy lecturer like last semester.

Untitled-1

No comments:

Post a Comment