Friday 11 September 2009

UKM Pesta Tanglung


After practicing for the past few weeks, finally today is the day-11/09/09. Today is the day my brothers & the other pianists & I are going to perform at The Kajang Hokkien Association for UKM Pesta Tanglung. Today after school got bio extra class till 2pm but I went back at 12.30 because 4.30pm I had to arrive at the Hokkien Association there to rehearse.  There were so many things to see & many things to eat, of course had to pay la. Later I saw Cristy Lau’s msn personal message said she got a stall there but I didn’t had the time to find her. Hope tomorrow performance can find her. At around 6pm, MyFM Myvi SE特攻队 came. I got some gifts from them too. I also got gifts from Hotlink too! Overall tonight’s performance was very successful, just that when I was playing my violin I hit the mic because it was too near. Haha… Hope tomorrow night my friends will come. Looking forwards to see you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment