Saturday 8 August 2009

Kajang Trip 2009

On 27th July 2009, i hanged out with my friends in Kajang town. On that day, after attending Sunday church, i went to Metro kajang to book movie tickets while my brother went back home by himself. Too bad the cinema not opened yet so cannot buy tickets yet. So i went to Metro Point to meet my friends there. We had 2 groups. Our groups were only 3 form 5 guys & my friend's sis. Another group were all my friend's sis's friends. They were all form 2 girls & a boy only. Later we all form 5 guys went to Metro Kajang to have our lunch while we went to the cinema to buy the tickets but still it was closed. So after we ate our lunch then the cinema opened. After buying the movie tickets, we went back to metro point to sing k bcoz the show started at 3.15pm. We sang for 2 hours but we had another 30 minutes left b4 the movie starts. So after we sang for 2 hours, we went to my friend's sis there to sing... haha... free another 30 minutes... After that we 3 guys & my friend's sis went to watch Harry Potter while my friend's sis's gang continue to sing. The 6th series of Harry Potter should be very interesting but the movie they filmed doesn't looks very interesting. I bet those who didn't read the book b4 will not understand what the show was all about. The show ended at around 6pm. We had a little teatime. after that we went back home.

This was the 1st time I sing k. felt very happy & stress free after singing... haha... hope 1 day we can hang out again...

No comments:

Post a Comment