Monday 8 June 2009

'War' in my room

This morning about 8am i was waken up by the cracking sound of my room tiles. Oh my God! look at these pictures.this is after the broken tiles have been taken out.

Actually this wasn't the firstly time the tiles broken. The first time happened two years ago. When i first heard the sound of the breaking of tiles, i thought something large & heavy dropped onto the floor. It looked like something wanted to come up from the undernead of the floor. So scary! So now my room is like a mess. Just like World War 3 in Semenyih. Everywhere is a mess. Thanks to Metro Kajang holding for building such houses. Many of my neighbours also having this same problem, not just my house. Just hope that it will not happen anymore but i think most likely there will be a third time since there is a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment