Tuesday 28 April 2009

Konsert Kebudayaan

 

Last Saturday my school had a performance. I dunno what they call it in English but Malay they call it Malam Kebudayaan or Konsert Kebudayaan. The performance started at 7.30pm & I arrived at 6.45pm. At that very moment, I started thinking back how fun was the concert I performed last year. Too bad this year I can't perform anymore because I joined computer club now. Haiz... wish I still can perform in school 1 day...




The performance last Saturday was quite nice, although the students screamed when they turned off the lights in the hall. I thought that night I'll be sitting with my classmates but no. I sat with that guy who asked me to come that day.




To see more about that night performance, you may see the photos I taken that night in my “Malam Kebudayaan” photo album. Sorry about the pictures quality, due to lack of lights, the camera can't take good shots.





No comments:

Post a Comment